2022 International Conference on Mechanisms and Robotics (ICMAR 2022) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics: The conference is soliciting state-of-the-art research papers in the following areas of interest:
Active vibration control
Actuator design, robotic mechanisms and design, robot kinematics and dynamics
Advanced instrumentation and control
Advanced Motion Control
AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
Automation and control systems, middleware
Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
Design for Manufacture and Assembly
Distributed Control Systems
Fault detection and diagnosis
Flexible Manufacturing Systems
Humanoid robots, service robots
Human-robot interaction, semi-autonomous systems, telerobotics
Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
Intelligent Control and AI in Mechatronics
Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
Lean Manufacturing Logistics
Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
Mechanical Systems Engineering
MEMS and NEMS
Micro and Nano Mechatronics
Modeling and Simulation Scheduling
Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
Navigation, localization, manipulation
Rehabilitation robot system, neuro-robotics, wearable robots
Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
Robotics and Biomechatronics
Robotics and Mechanical Engineering
Robots and Automation
Sensor design, sensor fusion, sensor networks
Sensors / Actuators
Sensors and actuators
Sensors and Applications
Signal and image processing
Teleoperation, tele-robotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICMAR 2022 will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper (word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Downlow: Templates
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.